About Easter Compton Car Boot Sale:
Easter Compton Car boot is an indoor & outdoor hard-standing all-weather event, running every Sunday, all year round in South Gloucestershire.
Open all year round from the first Sunday after New Year until mid-December.
We are also open on bank holiday Mondays.
No need to book a pitch, just turn up on the day.
- Frequency: Weekly
- Sunday: 7:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Ice cream van ( during summer )
- Farm shop
Seller entry times/prices:
- Seller entry time: 07:00 a.m.
- Setup earlier from 06:00 a.m. - Additional £5
- Cars - £10
- Small van - £10
- Large van - £15
- A vehicle with trailer - extra £2
- Half price for sellers arriving to set up after 10:00 a.m.
Buyer entry times/prices:
- Sunday entry time: 07:00 a.m
- Bank Holiday Monday entry time: 08:00 a.m.
- Per car - £1 or Free after 11:00 a.m.
- Pedestrians - £1 per person
The location for Easter Compton Car Boot Sale, Washingpool Farm, Main Rd, Easter Compton, Bristol BS35 5RE.
You will be asked to leave immediately if found breaking these rules:
- Buyers can not enter the seller area until 08:30 a.m.
- Dogs must be kept on leads
- Follow all steward/security instructions
- Rubbish must be removed
- No fly-tipping
- No offensive language or behaviour
The sale of the following items is prohibited:
- Other weapons
- Illegal items
Contact this car boot:
For enquiries or further information, please contact the event organiser with the below details:
Website: Easter Compton Car Boot Sale website
Facebook: Click here
More car boots near you:
Looking for more car boots near South Gloucestershire? Find more here.